Sunday, June 16, 2024

Outcrop

This is the last.... for now... of the scans of film processed this spring.  This shot is also from the Monochrome Guild Fall Photo Weekend in Jasper National Park.  This rocky outcrop is as the southeast tip of Horseshoe Lake.  It was a cool fall day and there were snowflakes starting to fall as we explored along the lake shore.
I shot this sheet of 4" x 5" Ilford Delta 100 on November 11th 2023, at about 3:15 in the afternoon.  The film was processed on my Jobo in PMK developer and given N+1 development to boost contrast.  This required a development time of 22:30 minutes at 20C.  This was one of the last batches of black and white film that I developed on my old Jobo processor before the rotation motor died.
I shot this image with my Ebony view camera and a Schneider 210mm lens.  The exposure was F20.0 and the shutter speed was 1/4 second.



No comments: