Friday, June 14, 2024

Rock Art

After our visit to the Turner Valley Gas Plant Historic Site we continued on further south to Lethbridge and Writing On Stone Provincial Park.  Arturo and I were shooting images for the Apparitions project, and Margarit and Sharon were along for the trip.  It was a really enjoyable few days.  
I just recently developed this sheet of film from that trip.  This is a scan of a 4" x 5" sheet of Ilford HP5 400.  The film was rated at 320 iso and developed in 510 Pyro, 1:100, for 7:25 minutes at 24C.
I shot this on June 21st 2023 at about 1:30 in the afternoon.  I used my Ebony view camera and a Fujinon 240mm lens, fitted with a #25 Red Filter.  The exposure was F14.0 and a shutter speed of 1/15 second.
This is one of the native rock art panels in the park.  It was National Aboriginal Peoples day and we were able to join a guided tour into the restricted access area of the park.



No comments: