Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Horseshoe Lake

Moving on to some scans of negatives from the Fall Photo Weekend in Jasper.  This shot was taken at Horseshoe Lake.   This was taken on Ilford FP4+ 4" x 5" sheet film, rated at160 iso, and given N+1 Development in Kodak HC-110 Developer.  Development was at Dilution B, for 14:20 minutes, at 20C.
I shot this on November 11th at around 2:30 in the afternoon.  I used my Ebony view camera and a 210mm lens with a #25 Red Filter.
This is Horseshoe Lake in Jasper National Park.  Despite the fact that is was relatively late in the season, fairly cold, and starting to snow, the lake remained open.  This is at the far southeast tip of the horseshoe shaped lake.  Although I have been here many times, it had been several years since I photographed at this end of the lake.



No comments: