Friday, December 1, 2023

December Calendar Image

This is the image that I selected for the December page of my 2023 Fine Art Photography Calendar.  I am a little late getting around to it, but I'm just now in the process of putting together my 2024 Calendar.  I've already printed my 2024 David Thompson Country Calendar and it is available to purchase from the Beehive Artisan Market in Nordegg, or by contacting me directly.
This shot is an aspen grove on the Kootenay Plains, with Ex-Coelis Mountain in the background.  I shot this image two years ago, almost to the day, on November 29th of 2021.  It was taken on the long defunct J&C Classic 200 sheet film.  I shot it with my Ebony 4" x 5" view camera and a Fujinon 125mm lens.  A #25 Red Filter was used to increase contrast, and deepen the value of the sky.



No comments: