Thursday, December 28, 2023

Back out to Nordegg

On December 27th I headed back out to Nordegg.  This time Margarit and Hank joined me.  With all the hustle and bustle of the holidays behind us, we were looking forward to just relaxing.  With the guest cottage finished now, I'm not sure exactly what I'll do.
There is still a bunch of clean up and organization needed over in the cottage so I guess I will work on that.  The forecast is calling for continued mild weather.  There is no new snow since I was last out here, and the little that is left is melting.  We hope to get out for a drive and some walks and just not do too much of anything.
I did manage to play outside hockey on Wednesday evening after our arrival.  There were three goalies and at least 15 skaters, so the rink was pretty crowded.  Many of the players that came out were younger guys, so the speed and the skill level was much higher than it has been.  Kind of like a Renegades game...

No comments: