Sunday, December 24, 2023

Game Camera Photos

I pulled the memory card from the Game Camera I have out behind my cottage.  I'm not sure if there's something wrong with the camera, or if I'm just an idiot....  probably the latter.  I keep setting the date and time on my camera but everytime I check the photos, it has defaulted back to a start date of January 1st 2015 at 12:00.  Maybe there is something wrong with the camera as it has been in use for almost ten years, and has taken thousands of photos.
So, the dates and times recorded on these images are once again incorrect.  They were all taken in November and December of 2023.  The deer have been very active in the yard this fall, and I see groups of them every day.  I did get one shot of the fox, but it was not a great photograph.  A few other shots of some ravens, but otherwise nothing but the deer.  
Once again I attempted to reset the date and time when I changed the memory card.  Next time I come out we shall see if it worked... or not...













No comments: