Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Tuesday at Nordegg

The weather on Tuesday was not great.  It was mostly sunny, but the temperature only got up to about +9C, and there was a brisk wind out of the east.  That wind felt really cold, and made it unpleasant to be outside.  Most of the day was spent indoors.
Hailey had to do online schooling, so she spent a few hours at that.  She brought two of the pets along, so Joey the rabbit and Quinn the dog hung out with us.  In the early afternoon I ventured out into the yard and attempted a photograph of some aspen trunks in nice side lighting.  Later in the afternoon I worked on yet another watercolor painting, this one my eighth.  I made us a dinner of baked enchiladas with refried black beans on the side.  In the evening I had a zoom meeting with my two brothers.
All in all a very low key day, and not much was accomplished.  I'm hoping the wind lets up and that we can get back outside again later in the week.









No comments: