Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Game Camera

When I was leaving the cottage the other day, I pulled the memory card from my game camera.  I found that it had taken 2559 photos, between March 21 and April 5.  Virtually all of these were of deer.  There is a herd of about ten that regularly hangs around our property., mostly in smaller groups.  I also got a couple of shots of a red fox that passes through every now and then.  A handful of shots of some ravens and magpies, and a few more of my neighbors dogs.  Even got a couple of the girls out hunting for Easter Eggs.  The vast majority of the images look very much like the ones below.  I've been running this camera for several years now and must have tens of thousands of images.  Again, most are of the deer.... but every once and while there is a cool one... a small herd of elk that comes around from time to time, a black bear, a coyote, a pine martin, and an owl...!




No comments: