This is another scan from the batch of FP4+125 sheet film that I processed on July 25th. That day I ran a batch of 21 sheets of 4"x5" film. All 21 sheets in the batch were exposed at 160 iso, and designated for N+1 development. This is extended development to expand constrast by one stop. I processed the film in Kodak HC-110 Developer, dilution B, for 14:20 minutes at 20C,
This particular image was taken on July 5th of 2025 at about 2:00 in the afternoon. This is a now retired stripping shovel that used to mine coal in central Alberta. Today it sits in retirement at the Reynolds Alberta Museum in Wetaskiwin. Arturo and I spent a few days photographing there in the summer of 2025, in the hope that we could capture some images for our Apparitions project.
I shot this with my Ebony SV45TE view camera and a Nikkor 210mm lens. The exposure was for 1/4 second at F20.0.

No comments:
Post a Comment