Thursday, August 27, 2026

Dishes

Back in the spring of 2025, Chris and I spent a few days in west central Saskatchewan.  We were visiting several old hotels for the Beer Parlour Project.  On one of those days we ventured over the border into extreme eastern Alberta.  We found this abandoned school, which appears to later have served as a community hall.  I found these old dishes in the back room and attempted this rather quiet still life. 
This is a scan of a 4"x5" sheet of Ilford FP4+125.  I rated the film at 160iso and gave extended development to boost contrast by one stop.  This is known as N+1 Development.  I used Kodak HC-110 Developer, dilution B, and ran the film for 14:20 minutes at 20C.
This photograph was taken on May 10th of 2025 at about 2:15 in the afternoon.  I used my Ebony SV45TE view camera and a Fujinon 125mm lens.  The exposure was for 16 seconds at F20.0.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment