After being stuck in the city for two months, and forced to miss out on our 25th Anniversary trip to Waterton, and then BP44.0 in Warner, I'm finally able to hit the road again.
Chris and I have organized the next three outings for the Beer Parlour Project. On Thursday August 13th we will be at the Colinton Hotel in Colinton, Alberta. It's Steak Night that night, so we are looking forward to a good turnout. Then the next night, Friday August 14th, we are visiting the hotel in Evansburg, Alberta. And finally, on Saturday August 15th we will be at the Warburg Hotel in Warburg, Alberta. I understand that there will be a high school reunion going on that night as well.
If any of our followers are out in any of these areas over the next few days, please feel welcome and stop by and say hello.

No comments:
Post a Comment