This is a recent photograph. I shot this back in July when Margarit and I were out on a quick day trip. I knew of this old residence in a small town east of Edmonton. Somehow I neglected to shoot the hat the last time I visited. To my delight the hat was still there...! This is a tiny little two room residence that probably never had running water. Pretty much just a stove, a bed and a small sitting area.
This is a scan of a 4"x5" sheet of Ilford FP4+ 125. I rated the film at 160 iso and gave expanded development to increase contrast by one stop. This N+1 development was in Kodak HC-110 developer, dilution B, for 14:20 minutes at 20C. I added this sheet to a batch of older stuff that I was running, the day after our day trip.
I took this photograph on July 24th of this year, at about 3:30 in the afternoon. I used my Ebony SV45TE view camera and a Fujinon 125mm lens. The exposure was for 1/4 second at F20.0.

No comments:
Post a Comment