These chrome handles are on the inside of the door of an old car up at the Brazeau Collieries Historic Site. I photographed them some time ago when I was on one of my many tours of the site. I have posted another version of this image previously, but that one had some lens flare visible, while this one is much better.
This is a scan of a 4"x5" sheet of Kodak Tri-X Pan 320 film. I rated the film at 400iso and gave it N+1 extended development, an expansion of one stop in contrast. I ran a batch of this film on my Jobo Processor back on May 19th. This batch of N+1 was developed in PMK for 16:40 minutes at 20C.
I took this photograph on April 18th of 2025 at about 3:00 in the afternoon. I used my Ebony SV45Ti view camera, one of three Ebony cameras that I own, and a Nikkor 120mm Macro lens. The exposure was for 1/4 second at F32.0. This included extra exposure of 1/3 stop to compensate for the long bellows draw [about 160mm] required to focus this closely on the subject.

No comments:
Post a Comment