The price of diesel fuel hit the highest level I have ever seen in my life. I had to put a little in my tank today to be able to keep running errands, but only bought a small amount. I'm hoping that this price spike is short lived. The provincial government is talking about eliminating the provincial road tax starting on October 1st, which will knock 13 cents off the price per litre. Today I put in 50 bucks worth at the ridiculous price of $2.639 per liter. The price was actually $2.669 but I got a discount of 3 cents for being an AMA member. The premium diesel was crowding three bucks... YIKES...!!
Today is also the birthday of my oldest daughter Hailey. She has been living out at our place in Nordegg through most of the summer, and is spending her 24th birthday there. We look forward to seeing her again soon...!

No comments:
Post a Comment