Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Back to the Darkroom

On September 9th I spent the entire day in the darkroom printing.  I had a number of things that I needed to print, and it took me all day.  I think I made something like 23 prints, of various sizes, from six different negatives.  There were two, that were from Beer Parlour Project outings and were requested by subjects.  One was a shot of a couple that visited the Edgerton Hotel while we were there.  A second was from the same hotel outing, from a guy that actually lives in Calgary.  His name is Trevor, and he later visited us during our Beer Parlour Project outing in Cochrane.
A lady called me the other day and saw one of my prints at the Beehive Market in Nordegg.  She wants to buy it for her husband as a gift, but couldn't purchase it there because he was present.  The three others were large 16x20 prints that I wanted to see printed for consideration in Apparitions.  Ultimately I only elected to include one of the three.
Through September 10th the prints were all in the wash.  On the morning of the 11th I pulled all of them and left them to dry as we hit the road yet again.  This time around Margarit and I are taking Helena down to East Coulee for a couple of days.






No comments:

Post a Comment