Saturday, August 17, 2024

Another Oops!

This is a scan of a sheet of FP4 4" x 5" film.  This old building in southern Saskatchewan.  I intended to process this one normally, and therefore exposed the film at 100iso.  But it accidentally got mixed into a batch that received N+1 development in Kodak HC1-110 Developer.  So it was exposed normally and over developed, resulting in a denser, more contrasty negative than intended.  Once again the huge latitude of B&W film is amazing, and the negative is still easily printable, though probably not ideal.  I still have a second version of this shot on a different film, that has not yet been processed.
I shot this on June 17th at about 11:00 in the morning.  I used my Ebony view camera and a long 300mm lens, fitted with a #11 Yellow Green Filter.  The exposure was F20.0 and a shutter spped of 1/8 second.



No comments:

Post a Comment