Sunday, March 6, 2022

Verichrome Pan

Margarit bought this old roll of film for me at an antique store.  It is Kodak Verichrome Pan in 120 format.  This film was discontinued in 1995, but was manufactured since the 1940's.  I'm not sure of the vintage of this patricular roll.  It is the forerunner to Kodak Plus-X Pan, which has also been discontinued.  Kodak currently only offers three Black and White films...  T-Max 100, T-Max 400 and Tri-X Pan, all of which I use.
This roll is exposed... but I have no idea how, when or by whom.  It will be interesting to process it and see what I get...?  There is lots of information on line about the film, so I will be able to choose a common developer and find a suitable development time and temperature.  Stay tuned...






2 comments:

Off the Beaten Path with Chris & Connie said...

If it helps, we found some NOS film at the museum in those colours and they were dated from the late 1950s to early 1960s period.

Robert S Pohl said...

Cool stuff... thanks for sharing. Is this exposed or unexposed film...?
Either way it would be fun to experiment with.