Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Covid Negative

Last week I was out at a local pub with a half dozen other members of the Monochrome Guild.  This was one of our first meetings since the Covid restrictions were lifted in Alberta.  A couple of days later I found out that one of my friends tested positive for Covid.  Exactly five days after that pub night,  the evening that I returned home from Nordegg, I came down with some mild cold symptoms.  The timing suggested that I also had caught the virus.  This was rather unfortunate as shortly before I learned the news of my exposure, I attended a meeting with my brothers, my Mom and a home care worker.
So I gave myself a rapid Covid test... and it yielded a negative result.  Suspicious of the timing of everything, and the accuracy of rapid tests, I gave myself another test earlier today.  That one was also negative, and my cold symptoms seem to be easing off a little.  I guess it is just a cold after all...



No comments: