Friday, March 25, 2022

Wildlife

I finally got around to downloading a bunch of photographs from my digital camera.  I have a rather expensive Nikon D810, which I really don't use much any more.  All of my "real" photography is done with film.  And... I take quite a few snapshots with my phone.  
I did take a whole bunch of pictures of the interior of the guest cottage when all the wiring rough in was done, and before the insulation was put in.  This can be used for future reference to see where studs are and how the wires were routed.  I did this in the first cottage and found it useful on more than one occasion.
I also found two pretty good wildlife shots.  Both were taken just outside the window.  In the mornings and evenings I always sit at the stool by the lunch counter.  I enjoy my morning coffee, check e-mails on my laptop, and watch the birds and wildlife out in the yard.
In late September I got a good shot of one of the White Tail Deer that come around all the time.  And then, more recently, in early March, I got another good shot of our resident Red Fox.




No comments: