Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Weekend Work

Every morning for the past few days at Nordegg it dawned clear and cold and sunny.  But by mid day, although it warmed up, the clouds rolled in and it became very dull.  I ended up working in the guest cottage all day Saturday and part of Easter Sunday.  
I brought about 40 aspen boards out with me, and got about half of them finished with four coats of lacquer.  I am doing a little heavier finish on the ones that will be used on the lower walls.  I got quite a bit of aspen installed on the walls.
On Easter Sunday, which was also my birthday, I took a stab at getting the furnace running.  With some long distance help from my electrician friend Rob I managed to get the thermostat wired in and working.  So there is now heat in the building.







No comments: