Thursday, September 12, 2024

Champion - Foma Retropan 320 Soft

This is another shot from our visit to the Reynolds Alberta Museum.  It was taken not long after my previously posted image of the Chevy Nomad.  I've always been fascinated about the workings of these old threshing machines.  I've shot them in an abandoned state many times, but this restored one in the musuem, with the belts in place, looks just a little better.  Sadly I didn't pay enough attention and there is part of an interpretive panel visible in the bottom left corner.
This photograph was taken on June 9th 2024 at about 2:00 in the afternoon, with my Ebony view camera and a  Fujinon 125mm lens.  This shot was part of the batch of Foma Retropan 320 Soft that I recently developed in Ilford Microphen developer.  The exposure was F14.0 and the shutter speed was 16 seconds.  Like the previous shot of the Nomad, the long exposure was not an issue with a stationary subject.



No comments:

Post a Comment