Friday, September 2, 2022

Rosie the Riverter in B&W

This is my large format film shot from the recent Rosie the Riveter shoot.  I shot this on 4" x 5" T-Max 100 film, developed in 510 Pyro.  I used my Ebony SV45TE view camera and a Fujinon-W 125mm lens, with no filter.
I'm told by some of the others that this is among the best photos from that shoot.  Some of the girls have even requested prints from me.  I decided that I will charge a small fee for each print, but donate all the funds to a Cancer Charity.  It seems I have to get back to the darkroom soon as the printing jobs are beginning to pile up.



2 comments:

Off the Beaten Path with Chris & Connie said...

Knocked it out of the park!

Robert S Pohl said...

Thanks Chris... I appreciate the comment, and even more so, the opportunity to take part in this event. It was a blast...!