Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Rain Forest

This is the last scan from that batch of Kdoak Tri-X pan 320 that I processed on February 25th.  Like all the previous images I've posted in recent days, this one was given N+1 Development, in PMK Developer, using my Jobo Processor.
This shot was taken in Cathedral Grove, which is part of MacMillan Provincial Park.  It is out on Vancouver Island, inland, along the highway to Port Alberni.
I shot this on October 26th 2023 at about 12:30 in the afternoon.  It was rather damp and cool and the boardwalk through the grove was slippery with frost.  I used my Ebony 4x5 view camera and a longish 200mm lens.  The exposure was F32.0 and a shutter speed of 4 seconds.  The entire scene, with the exception of the fallen leaves, was green, so a filter would have been of little benefit.
 


No comments: