Monday, March 25, 2024

Lubricators

This detail shot was taken during our private tour of the Turner Valley Gas Plant Historic site, last summer.  Arturo and I booked a private tour there, hoping to take some photographs that would prove suitable for our Apparitions project.
This one is also part of the batch of Kodak Tri-X Pan 320 4" x 5" sheet film, processed on my Jobo, in PMK Developer.  This was the batch that was processed on February 26th and given plus development.
I shot this image of these lubricators in the Compressor Building at the Turner Valley Gas Plant.  It was taken on June 19th 2023, at about 11:30 in the morning.  I used my Ebony view camera and a normal 150mm lens.  No filters were used.  The plus development brought up the contrast a little and I really like the way this negative turned out.



No comments: