Sunday, March 24, 2024

Another One

Same batch of film... same trip.  Another Kodak Tri-X Pan 320 4" x 5" negative, from the batch of N+1 PMK run on my Jobo on February 26th.
This church was on some native land, beside the Trans Canada Highway, southwest of Kamloops.  Chris and Arturo and I stopped briefly on our way home from Vancouver Island.  I wanted to show some respect for the first nations land and not just go wandering around.  But this was right beside the highway, so it felt like it was OK to take a shot.
I shot this on Halloween... October 31st 2023, at around 3:00 in the afternoon.  I used my Ebony view camera and a slightly long 200mm lens.  I remember that it was rather cold and blustery on this day, and not all that comfortable being outside.  The light was really flat too....  I chose not to bother using any sort of contrast filter, but did designate plus development in an attempt to pump up contrast a little.



No comments: