Saturday, March 9, 2024

Denman Rocks

Another morning shot, and another negative from the batch of Kodak Tri-X Pan that I recently developed in PMK.  These 4" x 5" sheets were developed on my Jobo Processor for 9:35 minutes at 20C.
I shot this image out on Denman Island.  We had already taken the ferry from Buckley Bay on Vancouver Island, across to Denman Island.  Then we drove across Denman Island and had to wait about an hour for the ferry from there, and I believe the terminal is called Gravely Bay, to catch the ferry over to Shingle Spit on Hornby Island.  While we were waiting I wandered around down on the shore and took this shot with my Ebony view camera.  This images was taken on October 22nd 2023 at about 8:30 in the morning.  I used a slightly wide 125mm lens.  The exposure was F20.0 for 1/8 second.



No comments: