Saturday, March 30, 2024

Raven Tracks

On February 29th, the day of the Leap Year, I set up my Jobo Processor and ran a batch of Ilford Delta 100 4" x 5" Sheet Film.  This batch received Normal Development, 11:45 minutes at 20C, in PMK Developer.
This batch of 18 sheets included images taken in 2022, 2023 and 2024.
This particular shot was taken in the fall of 2022 when I was out in Jasper National Park with the gang from the Monochrome Guild.  This was our annual Fall Photo Weekend trip, and our first such outing since prior to the Pandemic.  These were Raven Tracks, in a sandbar along the Athabasca River, just above Athabasca Falls.  The mountain visible in the background is Mount Kerkeslin.
I took this photograph on October 22nd 2022 at about 1:00 in the afternoon.  I used my Ebony view camera and a long 250mm lens.  A #25 Red Filter increased the contrast a little, and created some separation in the clouds.  The exposure was F36.0 and a shutter speed of 1 second.




No comments: