Sunday, March 10, 2024

Lamont Leader

When the Beer Parlour Project was in Bruderheim in early February, for a return visit to the Victoria Hotel, there was a newspaper reporter, named John Mather there from the Lamont Leader.   He interviewed Chris and me and wrote an article for the weekly newspaper.  He proved to be very helpful and later called me with additional information about the hotel, and some contacts for us to reach out to for further historical information.  The article about us was published in the Valentines Day edition of the paper.  I saw a copy of it online, and managed to reach out to the paper, with John's help, and secure a couple of hard copies.  While I was out an a scouting trip on March 8th, with Hailey, I managed to stop in at the office in Lamont and pick them up.



No comments: