Friday, November 18, 2022

In Focus YEG 2023

Alexis Marie Chute continues to curate and organize the In Focus YEG photography exhibition every year, and I admire her for her dedication.  Last year I got too busy, and didn't have time to send in a submission.  I think there might have been a year missed during Covid... like so many other things.  With the exception of last year I have shown some of my prints in every one of these shows since they started.  I can't remember exactly when that was, but it has been running for at least five or six years now... probably longer.
This time around I submitted the two pieces that I showed at the SCA International Juried Exhibition in Toronto this past summer, and they were accepted again.  The show will run from February 1 to April 29 2023.  The opening reception will be on a yet to be determined date in early February.  The show will again be at the Renaissance Edmonton Airport Hotel.  There will be online voting for the People's Choice Awards beginning in January.  Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.




No comments: