Friday, November 25, 2022

Apparitions Project - Truck Door

Another shot for the Apparitions project.  This is the door of an old International L-180 Series Truck.  I'm not sure of the exact age, but I would guess mid 1950's.  Most of these trucks were used as farm trucks, but this particular one was used in the Oilfields.  
I found the shadows to be particularly interesting, and that is what struck me when I saw this.  Arturo was out shooting with me on this day and he took some similar images.  We will see which if any make it to the Apparitions publishing project.
I shot this on Kodak Tri-X Pan 320 film with my Ebony 4x5 View Camera and a Nikkor 150mm lens.  I used a #25 Red Filter to deepen the shadows and increase contrast.  I gave plus development in PMK Developer to further increase the contrast.  This was taken in June of this past summer.



No comments: