Monday, October 3, 2022

Seed Jars - HP5 in 510 Pyro

This is another image from the recent batch of Ilford HP5 4" x 5" sheet film, processed in 510 Pyro Developer.  These jars full of seeds have been sitting on a shelf at the abandoned museum for years.  In fact I took some photos of them the last time I visited... back in 2016.
The jars were there when I took this photograph on August 16th.  This was with my Ebony 4x5 view camera and a Nikkor M 200mm lens.  But, when I returned on August 28th to take more photographs, the seeds were all gone.  I spoke to the owner, and he didn't move them... in fact he was in hospital.  Obviously someone trespassed on his property, and stole all the seed jars.  There was just a little circle in the dust where each one of the jars had once stood.  I find it such a shame that people can be so ignorant, and not respect private property.



No comments: