Thursday, October 27, 2022

Highway 589

On the morning of October 17th, after I left the shop in East Coulee, I headed slowly for home.  I made a stop in the badlands, near the Hoodoos, and shot some of the formations in low fall light.  Then I stopped at the vegetable stand in town and bought a whole bunch of fresh veggies.  These are grown at greenhouses in Redcliff, and sold in a small building in town on the honor system.
After that I hit the highway for home.  North of Drumheller I took a side trip on Secondary Highway 589.  I stopped at a few places along the way and photographed a number of old buildings.  I think I got a couple of decent shots for my efforts, and the light was really good on this day.  It is an area worth a return trip to at some point.....











No comments: