Saturday, October 22, 2022

Beer Parlor Project

I recently processed a batch of Fuji Neopan Acros 4x5 film and it yielded three Beer Parlor Project images.  These were all from our recent trip down to Crowsnest Pass in late September.  The first two shots are of the Greenhill Hotel in Blairmore.  The last one is of the nearby Elk River Inn.  It was quite cool and blustery when the Greenhill shots were taken and I'm pleased that the images turned out as well as they did.  We really didn't get anything more from this stop on the Beer Parlor tour as there was virtually no one around, and nothing going on inside.  
The shot of Len's Elk River Inn was under much better conditions and it adds to the selection of other images that I was able to get from this location.  I still have a started roll of 35mm film in small camera from the stop and will get to processing it once I finish the roll.





No comments: