Monday, February 5, 2024

Piano

Back to the scans of negatives from that batch of T-Max 100 4" x 5" sheet film that I recently processed in 510 Pyro Developer.  Wow, that batch yielded a LOT of really strong images.  I've already posted a bunch from the trip out to Vancouver Island last October.  In addition to that there are a number of great images from various day trips taken through the summer and fall of 2023.
My friend Steve and I went out for a drive one day in early December.  We wanted to scout a couple of potential locations for the beer parlour project.  Steve was familiar with the area we wanted to explore as he has a summer cottage in the area.
It was a beautiful mild day and we enjoyed getting out.  We stopped along the way at the old Russian Monastery in Smoky Lake County.  We have both been here numerous times in the past, but not for some time.  The old piano that was left in the clearing between the old buildings has now succumbed to mother nature and gravity and is definitely losing the battle.
I took this photograph on December 6th of 2023 at about 12:00 in the afternoon.  I used my Ebony view camera and a slightly wide 125mm lens with no filter.



No comments: