Saturday, February 17, 2024

No Pooping

Another negative from the recent batch of Tri-X Pan developed in PMK.  This was an abandoned lumber facility in the interior of British Columbia, that we explored on our way home from Vancouver Island.  I think this place produced cedar shakes back in the day, but that is only a guess on my part.
There was garbage strewn all over the place, and almost every surface was covered with graffiti.  I got a kick out of the graffiti near the bottom right of this image that says "No Pooping".  It seems that must have been a problem...?
I shot this on November 1st 2023 at about 2:00 in the afternoon.  I used my Ebony view camera and a long 250mm lens.  I shot this with the intention of considering it for the Apparitions project, and that may in fact happen.



No comments: