Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Old House

My daughter Anna and I went out for a drive about ten days or so before Christmas.  It was rather dull and overcast, and the wind was a little blustery and cold.  But Anna wanted to get out and try doing a little shooting with a 35mm film camera.  We explored up in Lamont County and took a few shots of some old buildings.  We also stopped in at a couple of small town hotel taverns and scouted them for the Beer Parlour Project.  Anna turned 18 last fall so she was able to come into the tavern with her old man.
The only time I set up my big camera on this day was to photograph this old abandoned house in one of the small towns we visited.  I shot this on December 13th 2023 at about 1:00 in the afternoon.  I used my Ebony view camera and a slightly wide 125mm lens, with no filter.  This is part of the recently processed batch of T-Max 100 4" x 5" film that I developed in 510 Pyro.



No comments: