Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Name Plate

Thos is the second last post from the batch of Kodak Tri-X Pan 320 developed on February 26th.  Once again, this is part of the batch that I ran on my Jobo and gave plus development.  This was 16:40 minutes at 20C in PMK Developer.  
This is the name plate on an old 1920's car that I found abandoned in central Alberta.  Obviously it is a General Motors product as the Fisher company is part of that corporation.  Some old car buff out there might be able to figure out the make, model and year, but I have no idea what it is.
I shot this on August 30th 2023 at about 12:30 in the afternoon.  I used my newly acquired Ebony SV45Ti camera and a long 300mm lens.  As the subject brightness range was only three stops I elected to give plus development in order to pick up the contrast a little.  The exposure was F36.0 and a shutter speed of 1/2 second.  This included an extension factor of 2/3 stop for the long bellows draw required as a result of the close focus.



No comments: