Wednesday, March 20, 2024

300,000 Page Views

Today a milestone was reached.  My blog has now received 300,000 pageviews.  This counter has been running since the very beginning, so these are all time views.  Some statistics are logged by the program and it seems my audience is global.  I have been getting views from countries all over the world.  Many thanks to those that take time out of their day to stop by and see what I have been up to.  When I started this, over a dozen years ago, I never dreamed that it would keep going for this long, or be seen by so many people.  I know that many of my friends and family tune in on a regular basis as I am continually receiving feedback about something someone has seen on my blog.  So I guess it is serving it's purpose.  I enjoy posting content to it, particularly now since I have retired.  I will continue with the madness and look forward to the next milestone.

No comments: