Thursday, May 23, 2024

8x10 Scans - Butt Ends

Back in March I processed several batches of 8" x 10" sheet film.  A few were processed in open tanks with hangers, and some were processed on my Jobo.  It was the batches that I ran on the Jobo that finally burnt out the motor, and forced me to purchase a new unit.
This is a shot of a log pile over on Swale Road, that was stock piled by West Fraser Timber.  I shot this several years ago while I was out exploring near the cottage.  This was taken on Kodak Tri-X Pan film, rated at 320 iso.  I processed the film in HC-110 Developer and gave N+1 development to increase contrast.  Development was for 6:30 minutes at 20C, Dilution B.
I shot this with my Chamonix 810V view camera and a long 450mm lens.  An extension factor of plus 1/3 stop was needed due to the close focus.  The exposure was F64.0 at a shutter speed of 1/15 second.



No comments: