Thursday, May 18, 2023

Finally Installed

My prints were finally installed at the Tim Horton's location in Drumheller on May 17th... a full two months after I finished and delivered them...!  There were a bunch of changes made to the contract and we had to wait until everything was approved.  With the bureaucracy of a large corporation, it took quite a while before we got everything in writing.  That came about a week ago, so now Frank and the team at Dinosaur Valley Studios was finally able to complete the project.  The Dinosaur Hockey Player and the penalty box will be installed shortly, and the prints finally went up on the wall.  Frank sent me this snapshot and I think it all looks really good.  I hope to get down there and see it first hand at some point in the near future.



No comments: