Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Forgotten Sweaters

These old sweaters were found hanging in an old house.  This central wall on which they were hung is only of the only sections of the house remaining intact.  Much of the rest of the house had collapsed around it, and I was only able to shoot this from within a nearby doorway.  I took this shot with the intention of considering it for the Apparitions project, and that will be the case.
This was taken in early June of 2022 on a day trip when Arturo and I were out exploring.  We found this old house up in Two Hills County, northeast of Edmonton.  The shot was taken with my Ebony 4x5 view camera and a Fujinon-W 250mm lens on Kodak T-Max 100 film.  No filter was used and development was in 510 Pyro.  I needed that long focal length to get in fairly tight on the old sweaters, as I was unable to safely enter the room in which they were hanging.



No comments: