Saturday, January 14, 2023

Case Dealership

I shot this one when Margarit and I were on our road trip in Saskatchewan with Arturo and Sharon.  This was in mid July of last summer.  We spent three days exploring the back roads of Saskatchewan in the hopes of finding some images that would work for the Apparitions project.  I think we succeeded, and this one is a contender.
I shot this with my Ebony view camera and a wide 90mm lens.  The film was T-Max 100 and I developed it in 510 Pyro.  A #25 Red Filter was used to deepen the shadows and increase contrast.
Arturo shot a similar image, but as is often the case (no pun intended) he was in much tighter on the subject.  I always have a tendency not to crop anything out, and thought it was important to include all of the mast from the old sign.



No comments: