Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Beer Parlor Project 3.0 - Elk River Inn

This is a shot of Len, the proprietor of the Elk River Inn.  Margarit and I were visiting his establishment with our friends Chris and Connie, back in late September.  Len was a real character, and we really enjoyed spending some time with him.  I told him that he had to remain really still for this photograph, as a long exposure was necessary.  He followed my instructions flawlessly and remains very sharp in the image, despite the 4 second exposure.  I shot this one on Kodak Tri-X Pan 320 developed in PMK.  I rated the film at 320 iso and gave normal development.  I shot this with my Ebony 4x5 view camera and a wide 90mm lens.  This one is a keeper in my mind, and hopefully becomes part of the project.  Although, I would love to get back there and make some additional photographs...!



No comments: