Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Snow Yet Again.....!

I was out at Nordegg by myself... working with my contractor on the site work next door.  When I got up at 6:00 AM on Wednesday May 19th I was greeted with a dump of fresh snow.  Margarit tells me that they had a lot of rain, followed by some snow, back in Edmonton.  This was mostly on Tuesday, I'm told.  Later in the morning it snowed even more and accumulation eventually got to about three inches.  But it was very loose, wet snow and it didn't last long.  I made a trip to the dump in the early afternoon and by then the snow was mostly gone, but it was very muddy.  By later afternoon it got up to about +4 C, though the clouds never really broke.  But the snow mostly disappeared.  I've lost count but this must be about the fourth time that we've got a dump of snow, in the past five or six weeks.  There's a little more in the forecast for the May long weekend and hopefully we are done after that.






No comments: