Sunday, May 23, 2021

Another Watercolor

I worked on this one for several days while I was out at Nordegg.  I paid a little more attention to letting it dry properly in between washing, so the colors didn't bloom.  I have been really busy working during the past few days as the work started on our second property.  The painting was largely left for the evenings.  On Wednesday May 19th it was very snowy and unsettled, and I spent the morning finishing up this most recent painting.  I worked from an oil/acrylic painting that I found on line and tried to adapt it to a watercolor.  Every painting that I do, I am a little more satisfied with, but still not where I want to be.  It seems more practice is the only answer.  I've included two snapshots... one of the painting in progress, and one taken once I considered it finished.




No comments: