Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Lola

While I was out at Nordegg on the weekend of October 24 and 25, our little dog Lola passed away.  The girls all took this very hard, even though it was expected.  I think Lola was about 12 years old.  She was suffering from congestive heart failure and we've known for some time that her days were numbered.  I guess she was having trouble breathing on Saturday night.  She was taken in to the emergency vet, but did not respond to her medication.  There was nothing left to do but try to keep her comfortable.  Before making the decision to have her put down, Margarit decided to go back home and get all three of the girls so that they could say their goodbyes.  I've never been much of a pet person and certainly don't want the menagerie of animals that we have.  But even I feel sad for the poor little mutt..... 



No comments: