Monday, March 20, 2023

Printing for Tim Hortons

On Thursday March 16th I continued printing for the Tim Horton's project in Drumheller.  I printed a total of seven negatives, but there is one that I'm not happy with, and will have to redo.  With the five that I printed before I left to Nordegg, this brings the count to 11 prints.  There are a total of 13 that need to be printed, so just two more to go.  One of those two is quite a large print, at approx. 18" x 24", so it will take a lot of space to set up and make this one.  That is why I have left it until last.  There is one other very small print that I need to do in conjunction with this big one.
Once these last two negatives are printed I will move on to mounting, matting and framing.  So far I remain on schedule for delivery by the end of the month.....








No comments: