Tuesday, March 21, 2023

A Short Drive

On one of the last days that I was out at Nordegg, I went out for a drive with my camera.  I took a short drive up Swale Road.  There is an addictions center here... housed in the former young offenders jail.  I knew that there were some prayer flags in the trees along the road and thought that I might shoot them for potential consideration in the Apparitions project.  
I did that, and on the way there I also saw the three wild horses near Harlech.  I've started seeing these three on a regular basis in recent months.  They seem to have moved back into the area now that recent logging activities have been wrapped up.  They are very skittish, and although they are comfortable with passing traffic, they will not permit me enough time to set up my big camera.  I'll keep trying and perhaps one of these days it will work out.




No comments: