Thursday, June 23, 2022

More Game Camera Photos

The date is incorrectly set on my game camera.  I have to remember to reset it.  These images were all captured over the past two or three weeks.
Our local fox, or perhaps there is more than one, makes regular appearances.  We often see it wandering through the yard during the day, and it is regularly captured on the game camera.
The White Tail Doe that suffered a massive wound a year or two back seems to be nicely recovered.  You can still see a big scar on her flank, but it is healed up now.  I suspect she survived a cougar attack, but of course there is no way to be certain.  
I saw a White Tail fawn last time I was out at the cottage... but just one so far.  None have been captured by the game camera yet.  I suspect that in the next little while we will start to see them more regularly.








No comments: