Sunday, June 12, 2022

Efke PL25M in Rodinal - Coat Rack

I recently processed a batch of Efke PL25 M sheet film in 4" x 5" format.  This now discontinued film is one of my favorites.  It is a very slow speed film, rated at 25 iso.  I shoot it at 10 iso.  This allows for long shutter speeds even in broad daylight.  So it ideally suited to shots that show motion.
This time around my batch included twenty sheets, mostly shot in 2021, though there were a couple shot this year.  This image is of the interior of an old farm house north of Edmonton.  Three of us from the Monochrome Guild were up there in April of 2021 and we had the permission of the owner to explore the building.  I got a couple of good shots from that trip, including this one.
I shot this with my Ebony 4x5 view camera and a Fujinon 125mm lens.  Development was in Rodinal Developer, diluted 1:50, for 7:00 minutes at 24C.



No comments: